You may be aware we have had a way of supporting our parish through “eGiving” called Faith Direct. Nearly 30% registered parishioner families at St. Stephen Martyr Church use Faith Direct: we hope you will join us today. To those of you who are using the Faith Direct service to make your generous donations to our parish, Thank you! Your support has made this program a cost-effective, efficient and secure way for our parish to receive your gifts.
The Faith Direct program gives you:
- A convenient and consistent way to support St. Stephen Martyr Church by electing to use direct debit from your bank or credit card account.
- The opportunity to support our parish even if you are absent from Mass for travel or illness.
- A solution to a situation we know many families face on their way to Mass:
Where did we put our envelopes?!
- An opportunity to save our music ministry through a monthly gift to the Friends of Music Ministry.
How does it work?
You can visit faithdirect.net and enroll securely online.
- For those of you who would not be comfortable going online, you can still enroll in this program by completing an enrollment form and mailing it in to their secure PO Box.
- You can elect to have your specified bank or credit card account debited on the 4th & 15th of the month for both offertory and any second collections you support.
- Parishioners can elect to receive “offertory cards” in lieu of envelopes to be placed in the collection basket.
A few other considerations:
- As a parish, we can collectively go “green” by eliminating the many wasteful envelopes that go unused.
- There is no charge to parishioners for enrolling. In fact, every family signing up with Faith Direct means one less package of envelopes to print and mail out – and that will mean savings for our parish family, which we can use to further expand our ministries throughout our community.
We consider Faith Direct to be a “win-win” program for both parishioners and the parish. We strongly encourage you to enroll in this program today: we have complete confidence in this program’s security.
We are grateful for your financial and prayerful support of our parish.